FW: I have an advertising enquiry

Hi,

I just wanted to follow up on my previous email to see if you would be interested if I increased my offer? I can send $80 (upfront via paypal) or a pair of our boots to review (which you can keep)?

Hope to hear from you soon..

Best Wishes,
Michael Hodge
http://www.whooga-eu.co.uk
Where Fashion and Comfort Coexist

Disclaimer: This email may contain confidential and/or personal information, ref 6WXA1F. If you have received this in error, please notify the sender immediately.