Re: N2100 Bricked - Redboot rescue needed

Hi,

> N2100 come with intel iop 80219 [1] and technical reference manuals
> available [2] Same SOC as SS400-E [3]
>
>>> If IOP doesn't come with a serial boot feature, you will essentially need
>>> JTAG access. Or alternatively desolder the flash chip and flash it with separe
>>> flasher board.

Is there any possible trap with GDB by serial (UART) ?

If so, is any one can point me to a good tutorial ?

I do not find any still valid reference or mirror download for  Firmware
Recovery Unit (FRU) procedure or Technical about the IOP.

Thanks,
--
Gk2 [:-]