Re: Debian GNU/Linux on tablet hardware

> > The FreedomBox project is looking for very cheap hardware. This hardware
> What about the shortly to be released Raspberry Pi?

I like the Raspberry Pi model B ($35 with 10/100Mb Ethernet). I will
probably buy one. But... the subject of this tread is: Debian GNU/Linux
on tablet hardware. The discussion is becoming much to broad now (all my
fault, i started using the FB word :-)

>From what i understand it is not easy to use GNU/Linux on tablet
hardware. Even if this hardware is running a Linux kernel. Such a
shame...

Regards,
Rob van der Hoeven.

http://freedomboxblog.nl