Re: Looking for a well supported ARM device for demo usage

Meike Reichle <meike <at> debian.org> writes:
> What I am looking for is an ARM device that is very well supported within
> Debian and is reasonably current, especially with regard to the processor.

The QNAP TS-119 (or one of the variants) is as well supported as you will find,
and the hardware is good compared to the Plugs.  On the other hand, its
processor is not the very newest (it's ARM v5) and it is not cheap.

I don't think any of the other choices (Panda, iMX53 board, AC-100, TrimSlice)
could be described as anywhere near "very well supported"; they are at best "can
be hacked to work".

Good luck!

Phil.