Representing California - Re: Optimizing Linux and Android applications for ARM - Free Webinar 3rd May, 2011... ; gre

I got a personal message with a question:

On Tue, 3 May 2011 13:17:17 +0200, "...said:
>         Hey
>
> On Mon, May 02, 2011, giovanni_re wrote:
> > Optimizing Linux and Android applications for ARM
> > Venue: Webinar
> > Location: Webinar
>
>  You seem to be representing some group or company; I didn't find which
>  one, would you mind telling me?

I'm Reprasentin' California.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_stcgW8E4o
Katy Perry, Snoop Dogg -  California!  Key of Awesome

>  I'm not sure how much Debian ARM is relevant for Android; Debian hosts
>  some packages used for interaction with Android and cares about the
>  Linux kernel, but that's not very Android-ish.

I bin tol' mi Samsung Intercept Smartphone has uh ARM processor.

Seminar seems relavant for Debian ARM people who would want to inkrees
ther skilz 4 developin' Smarfone Debyun fer tha fon.

=
So, Who R U Reprasentin'?

;)

==  Join in the Global monthly meetings, via voice, about all Free SW HW & Culture
Smartphone Debian:  http://wiki.debian.org/Smartphone