Re: [2nd try] unassigned-hostname on Lanner EM7210 (Thermaltake Muse NAS-RAID N0001LN)

Hi,

2011/4/13 Mello <mellowiz@gmail.com>:

> Login works fine (users are present in the system) but other things, i/f
> configuration for instance, is not working.

Do you have a trace of debian-installer?
Did not it created a /etc/hostname and /etc/network/interfaces (I
guess we do not want network-manager to manage interfaces)?
I am not familiar with this device installation from debian-installer,
but it would be nice to get it fixed if it is broken.

Cheers,
--

-- Day DVB-T stop working nicely
Video flare: http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap100510.html