Re: Suggestions for a SheevaPlug replacement

Dnia 2011-03-28, pon o godzinie 07:57 +0200, Sander pisze:
> An OpenRD-Ultimate might be something for you:
> http://www.globalscaletechnologies.com/p-35-openrd-ultimate.aspx
>
> eSata, 7x USB, 2x ethernet and PCIe x1.

Keep in mind that those 7 USB are probably 2 USB hubs stacked so all
ports are connected to just one usb host port.

> I've ordered a PandaBoard which is dual core, has 1GB RAM and should
> work with the armhf port of Debian. Should be at least twice as fast
> as
> the SheevaPlug/OpenRD. Unfortunately it has no eSata and only 3x USB,
> so
> that might not be an option for your.

Pandaboard has 2 USB ports available out of box (I do not count OTG one)
and 2 are available on expansion connector (standard PC case cable can
be used).