Suggestions for a SheevaPlug replacement

Hello,

I'm looking for some hardware to replace my elderly SheevaPlug house
server --- it's working very well, but there are ongoing niggling
problems with USB and storage, and I'd like something with more ports.

I'm very intrigued by the new Dreamplug, which looks ideal.
Unfortunately it's not cost effective. Here in the UK it would cost 160
pounds (including JTAG module so I get a console), and I can buy a Revo
R3700 mini-PC for only 180, and that's got 2GB RAM, a dual-core D525
Atom processor, 160GB HDD, etc. I don't want to switch away from ARM but
I've got to be realistic.

So can anyone suggest any Debian-friendly hardware I should look at?
Ideally I want something with two ethernet ports and eSATA; I've had
enough of ethernet via slightly unreliable USB...

│
│ "I have a mind like a steel trap. It's rusty and full of dead mice."
│ --- Anonymous, on rasfc