Re: X video drivers appropriate for ARM?

On Thu, Mar 24, 2011, Colin Tuckley wrote:
> I expect the number of boards with PCIe to increase slowly since the ARM
> Versatile Express reference board has PCIe connectors. These are not
> currently used because the design expects the root complex to be on the
> processor tile and none of the current production tiles have one
> implemented.

 Still, there are very little boards with working PCI or PCIe.

 Also, many ARM boards come with a builtin GPU which isn't PCI/PCIe.

 Plus, the drivers which Bryce listed are mostly for very old and
 nowadays rare graphics cards.

 It's easy enough to pull these drivers again if they every become
 useful; I suspect other ARM-specific drivers for powervr, mali, or dove
 are far more useful.

--
Loïc Minier