Re: X video drivers appropriate for ARM?

On 24/03/11 22:13, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:

>  the questions that should be asked are:
>
> * are there any PCI / AGP / PCI-e ARM-based motherboards out there? (i
> know of one or two PCI-based ones - certainly no AGP ones.  there
> *does* however exist the OpenRD Ultimate which has a PCI-e connector,
> and the increase in speed of ARM CPUs you *might* regret removing
> them, as more modern ARM systems with PCI-e become more prevalent.)

There are a few ARM reference boards with both PCI and PCIe.

I expect the number of boards with PCIe to increase slowly since the ARM
Versatile Express reference board has PCIe connectors. These are not
currently used because the design expects the root complex to be on the
processor tile and none of the current production tiles have one
implemented.

Colin

--
Colin Tuckley      |  +44(0)1223 293413  |  PGP/GnuPG Key Id
Debian Developer   |  +44(0)7799 143369  |     0x1B3045CE

Without Time, everything would happen at once.