Re: anyone interested in grouping together to get better pricing than $130 on ARM 7in Netbooks?

On 1/31/10, Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle@tamay-dogan.net> wrote:
>  >  http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380171647291#ht_3021wt_984
>
>  I think I should inform the eBay Staff about this Item.
>
>  They are making Publicity with a VERY  high  quality  AUO  B089AW01  but
>  selling in the describtion an inexpensive LG/Philips LP089WS1-TLA2.  The
>  AUO one is medical/industrial certified, but the LG/Philips not.
>
>  This is definitively fraud.

No, the advert is perfectly clear as to what part they are selling.
It's normal to pack the title line with the most common search terms
you think people are using.
If someone buys that thinking they'll be getting an BO part, they must
be unable to read.

What's this got to do with debian-arm?