Re: anyone interested in grouping together to get better pricing than $130 on ARM 7in Netbooks?

On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 12:02 PM, Michelle Konzack
<linux4michelle@tamay-dogan.net> wrote:
> Hello Luke,
>
> Am 2010-01-31 09:42:58, schrieb Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton:
>>  there's some 8.9in screens available direct from a wholesaler, here,
>> this the best i've been able to find so far:
>>  http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380171647291#ht_3021wt_984
>
> I think I should inform the eBay Staff about this Item.
>
> They are making Publicity with a VERY  high  quality  AUO  B089AW01  but
> selling in the describtion an inexpensive LG/Philips LP089WS1-TLA2.  The
> AUO one is medical/industrial certified, but the LG/Philips not.

 *smack*.  didn't spot that one.  yes.  "compatible part numbers"
includes the AOO B089AW01.

> This is definitively fraud.

 it could just be an unintentional mistake / laziness / carelessness.
they are listing about a thousand screens on their site.  or, it's
deliberate, and they want the higher sale volumes because of the
higher quality item that it's "compatible" with...