Re: [Fwd: Howto (active-backup) bonding eth0 and wlan0 (was Re: nslu2: two ethernets: one by default)]

Once I tried with a LaFonera to archieve the same, wasting a day or so.
The result was, as soon as I turned on encryption, it stop working.
So I *think*, that the AP / WPA checks or uses the MAC address of the
frame for encryption or to check if the packages are legitimate.

Short story: I do not think this will work.