Re: SheevaPlug install hangs at "Configuring linux-image-2.6.32-5-kirkwood"

On 12.09.2010, at 13:00, Tixy <debianuser@tixy.myzen.co.uk> wrote:

> I haven't updated my uboot, (it still reports 3.4.16), but I assume that
> doesn't make any difference once the Debian installer is running?

I believe that is the only version that works properly with eSATA. In any case, it is the version that's installed in my eSATA Plug.

Cellent Finance Solutions AG

Firmensitz: Calwer Straße 33, 70173 Stuttgart
Vorstand: Thomas Wild
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Rudolf Zipf