Re: NSLU2 to Sheevaplug?

On 30/08/10 11:08, John Winters wrote:
[...]
> If your problem is lack of memory or CPU grunt on the Slug then a
> SheevaPlug will probably fix it for you.

I use a SheevaPlug as my home server, running about a dozen concurrent
services (including driving all my email and serving my website). It
copes fine. For integer work it benchmarks about the same as an AMD
Athlon at 1GHz (using nbench). I run full-scale Debian on it with nary a
hiccup.

│
│ "Home is where, when you have to go there, they have to take you in."
│ --- Cordelia Naismith