Re: cortex / arm-hardfloat-linux-gnueabi (was Re: armelfp: new architecture name for an armel variant)

2010/7/18 Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org>:
> On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 09:46:29AM +0200, Loïc Minier wrote:
>> On Fri, Jul 16, 2010, Hector Oron wrote:

Just an email to note that this thread has been forked to another
subject name and points future mailing lists readers to the right
  "Multiarch and ABI support" on debian-arm@l.d.o and debian-dpkg@l.d.o

 Héctor Orón