Succssful installation on OpenRD-Ultimate.

Le Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 12:29:26AM +0900, Charles Plessy a écrit :

> This one starts very well, detects the two ethernet ports and gets an IP from
> my dhcp server.
>
> It is quite late here, and I do not have time for a full install. I hope to
> report a success on this list tomorrow.

Dear Martin and everybody,

I am very pleased to report that installation works quite well and that now
I have a running system on the OpenRD Ultimate !

Debian-Installer could not find a kernel to install, so I had no uInitrd on
which to boot, but it was not a problem, since I could boot on the Fedora
that is installed by default on the NAND memory, chroot to the Debian
system, and install the kernel from http://merkel.debian.org/~tbm.

Have a nice week end, and thanks a lot for the help !

--
Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan