Re: guruplug notes

On 05/24/2010 11:31 AM, Daniel Kahn Gillmor wrote:
> I'm currently still booting the device from the kernel/initrd over tftp.
>  I hope to followup with tbm's suggestion of the new flash-kernel to get
> it back to an all-local boot sometime in the next few days.

I've put the kernel and two variant initramfses (one with all modules,
the other with MODULES=list) online at

  http://lair.fifthhorseman.net/~dkg/machines/moo/

Feel free to fetch them to your local tftp server and try booting from
them, if you like.  The initramfs is pretty capable.

Please cache your local copies of these files -- this is not on a
high-bandwidth link, and the files are several MiB in size.  if the
traffic gets too much, i'll have to take them down.

I'll try to put a debirf image for the guruplug online in the next few
days too, for folks who just want to try out pure debian on their
systems.  Hopefully i can put that on a higher-bandwidth link.

	--dkg