Re: No network on OpenRD-Ultimate with today's D-I build?

Le Sat, May 08, 2010 at 06:22:14PM +0530, Sujit K M a écrit :
> By the way you have not told whether this software is
> only binary images or has source code.

Good point. I have no idea where are the sources of the working Fedora install
on the OpenRD-Ultimate. The material on the openrd Google group is probably
too old (Aug 2009). http://code.google.com/p/openrd/downloads/list

Even in git.marvell.com there are only two existing ArcNumbers:

http://git.marvell.com/?p=orion.git;a=blob;f=arch/arm/tools/mach-types;h=1536f1784cacba080d10c82e2900fe522c0ab4b1;hb=HEAD

Cheers,

--
Charles