Machine similar to ancina anyone? (was: DM needs helps with build failure (yorick on armel))

Hi,

Le 17 févr. 10 à 13:03, Martin Guy a écrit :

[yorick fails only on ancina]
Before I go off into integer alignment issues, can someone say what
CPU ancina has, please?

This is the info I got from Stephen Gran on d-admin:

Processor       : Feroceon rev 0 (v5l)
BogoMIPS        : 1199.30
Features        : swp half thumb fastmult vfp edsp
CPU implementer : 0x41
CPU architecture: 5TE
CPU variant     : 0x1
CPU part        : 0x926
CPU revision    : 0

Hardware        : Marvell DB-78x00-BP Development Board
Revision        : 0000
Serial          : 0000000000000000

Does anyone has a similar box to try and pinpoint the problem?

To see whether you are affected, just install and run "yorick". If that doesn't trigger "SIGILL", presumably you can't help me...

Regards, Thibaut.