Re: Machine similar to ancina anyone? (was: DM needs helps with build failure (yorick on armel))

* Thibaut Paumard <mlotpot.news@free.fr> [2010-05-07 10:58]:
> Hardware        : Marvell DB-78x00-BP Development Board

> Does anyone has a similar box to try and pinpoint the problem?
>
> To see whether you are affected, just install and run "yorick". If
> that doesn't trigger "SIGILL", presumably you can't help me...

I just tried to start yorick on another DB-78x00-BP development board
and also get the SIGILL.  However, I don't get the SIGILL on a Thecus
N2100 (which we also use for some buildds), so a workaround would be
to build yorick on another buildd.

Riku Voipio <riku.voipio@iki.fi> should be able to give you access to
the DB-78x00-BP development board.

--