Re: DM needs helps with build failure (yorick on armel)
- To: Martin Guy <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: DM needs helps with build failure (yorick on armel)
- From: Thibaut Paumard <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 21:29:07 +0200
- Message-id: <80D14005-D357-4C8E-AC21-6EE5D32ED15C@free.fr>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <E1NUxrB-0006Ozfirstname.lastname@example.org> <5E52DE4E-7BFC-4ABB-855F-2A3E53A1289F@free.fr> <A3FA2B94-DA07-4F99-8DB3-C76EDBF4F849@free.fr> <6A173E7A-8E71-4362-A09F-7D1D40CEE472@free.fr> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Have you been able to investigate?
I have another related build failure:
Here, Yorick is used as a build-dependency and crashes (again on
Le 17 févr. 10 à 13:03, Martin Guy a écrit :
Therefore, I don't know what happened on ancina, nor how to fix it.
The sigill happens when running the newly-created "yorick" binary for
the first time:
make: Entering directory
../yorick/yorick -batch maked.i
make: *** [docs] Illegal instruction
I notice that the package has been building successfully sometimes
* 2.1.05+dfsg-4 (latest build at Mar 24 07:05: maybe-successful)
* 2.1.05+dfsg-5 (latest build at May 23 22:55: maybe-successful)
* 2.1.05+dfsg-6 (latest build at Jul 16 22:19: maybe-successful)
* 2.1.05+dfsg-7 (latest build at Nov 16 14:24: maybe-failed)
* 2.1.05+dfsg+cvs20091202-1 (latest build at Dec 3 10:54: maybe-
* 2.1.05+dfsg+cvs20091202-2 (latest build at Jan 15 11:30: maybe-
The successful builds are on all6500-2, muscat, allegri and arcadelt
and both of the failures are on ancina, which is listed as a "Marvell
Development Board" of unspecified CPU.
Before I go off into integer alignment issues, can someone say what
CPU ancina has, please?
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-arm-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com