Re: DM needs helps with build failure (yorick on armel)

Le 17 févr. 10 à 13:03, Martin Guy a écrit :

Therefore, I don't know what happened on ancina, nor how to fix it.

The sigill happens when running the newly-created "yorick" binary for
the first time:
[...]
Before I go off into integer alignment issues, can someone say what
CPU ancina has, please?

Hi,

Yorick failed building again on ancina. Actually, it just doesn't work on ancina, causing other build failures in the extension which build- depend on Yorick.

Since it fails only on ancina, I cannot investigate this bug. Can someone help me there?

Regards, Thibaut.