Re: Net booting iop32x with RedBoot

> I've tried console=ttyS0 and ttyS1; either way I just get the
> Uncompressing line and then nothing else.  Is is possible that the
> kernel I downloaded doesn't have serial console support, or am I
> missing some option to force it to use it?  Or could there be
> something else that I'm doing wrong?

I tried booting the kernel that's already on the flash, and in its
boot logs (before it dies due to lack of root fs), I have this line:

Serial: 8250/16550 driver $Revision: 1.90 $ 4 ports, IRQ sharing disabled
ttyS0 at MMIO 0xfe800000 (irq = 30) is a 16550A

How can I tell if that driver is in the vmlinuz that I got from the debian site?