Fwd: 8.9" CT-PC89E ARM netbook .... UPDATE 06 FEB 2010 20:30 HKT

ok this is from adam, today.  i've placed the photos at:
http://lkcl.net/arm_systems

dissecting them, it's possible to (roughly) conclude the following
additional information:

* there is a 16-pin "mini port" which looks consistent with the "mini
LAN" spec and it looks like this is an RJ45 dongle job.  it may be the
case that more is possible off of that connector.

* next to the 16-pin "mini port" is what looks like a composite video
out, but i think is actually the power socket, the scale on these
photos is confusing! :)

* next to those is 2 USB2 ports.

* on one photo there is what looks like a SIM card slot, Headphone,
Speaker, an SD Card slot and mini HDMI!

the factory say that there is room for a PCI-e modem, inside (i know a
distributor who can supply EM775 or EM770 modems) but we'll really
have to wait until we get one, open it up and inspect it.

also, note the web site http://www.mid-fun.com and the release date of
the OS (2009-12-18) so there's some active maintainers.

l.