Re: News from GlobalScale Technologies

Am Freitag, 5. Februar 2010 21:02:02 schrieb Björn Wetterbom:
> Have you guys seen the coming products from GST? (Announced Jan 24
> according to the web site.)
>
> http://www.globalscaletechnologies.com/c-4-guruplugs.aspx
>
> Incredible what they can pack into these things, the new plugs look
> sooo cool. The only thing I can't figure out is the configuration of
> the two version of the GuruPlug Display. One is said to have HDMI, and
> the other "touch panel display". But neither can be seen in the
> pictures. Anyone got a clue?
>
> /Björn

I really like the guruplug server plus, this is a kickass small home router
and server which basicly covers everything a normal household requires for
background computing power.

Even the usual binary blog suspect wlan has an open driver, which already is
in the kernel, kudos to marvell for this, a really sweet device.

Karsten