Re: Schedule power on QNAP TS-110

* Paul van der Vlis <paul@vandervlis.nl> [2010-02-02 09:35]:
> I found you can normally configure this with:
> /sys/class/rtc/rtc0/wakealarm
>
> When I search on the filename and "arm" there are many hits.
> I think it works with arm too...
>
> Or have you tested it?  (I don't have an ARM at the moment)

Every RTC driver needs to implement wakealarm and the one used on the
QNAP machines doesn't implement it.  From a brief look at some other
drivers, it shouldn't be too hard though.  I mailed some kernel people
now asking if they want to implement it but maybe there are also some
volunteers on this list?

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/