Re: 8.9" CT-PC89E ARM netbook .... UPDATE 04 FEB 2010 12:00

Add my voice to the chorus looking for greater amounts of RAM. I am going to use this as a dev system for other ARM/Linux devices, and the more RAM the better. If the RAM is not socketed, I would happily pay extra for 512MB, or 1024MB, or whatever.