Squeeze initramfs doesn't boot root with ext4?

Hi all,

Ok so I have reinstalled the ss4000e and used squeeze(testing) this time
round. The disk controller is not detected properly and the disks appear
to work.

However after the raid device is assembled I get dumped to the initramfs
shell. What can I do to fix this?

Success: Assembled all arrays
mount: mounting /dev/sda2 on root failed No such device

Not sure where it get /dev/sda2 from. This should be swap space. I do not
know why it attempts to mount this on root either.

Thanks