RE: Sheevaplug late? - Call them!

Don't happen to think we can use this to get an order brought forward? ;)

Haha

-----Original Message-----
From: bjohv052@gmail.com [mailto:bjohv052@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Björn
Wetterbom
Sent: 06 May 2009 06:47
To: debian-arm@lists.debian.org
Subject: Sheevaplug late? - Call them!

Seems to me that several people have reported a speedy delivery of
their sheevaplug after calling Globalscale. Yesterday the same thing
happened to me. When calling (+1-714-632-9239), I was told that
expected delivery was a week or more away, which would have meant a
total delivery time of more than six weeks. Four hours later, a
tracking number was issued by FedEx. Coincidence? I think not.

Now I must quickly get my hands on a suitable usb stick, while waiting
for Martins tar ball to work on my SD card. Huge amount of cred to
Martin for his outstanding work.