Sheevaplug late? - Call them!

Seems to me that several people have reported a speedy delivery of
their sheevaplug after calling Globalscale. Yesterday the same thing
happened to me. When calling (+1-714-632-9239), I was told that
expected delivery was a week or more away, which would have meant a
total delivery time of more than six weeks. Four hours later, a
tracking number was issued by FedEx. Coincidence? I think not.

Now I must quickly get my hands on a suitable usb stick, while waiting
for Martins tar ball to work on my SD card. Huge amount of cred to
Martin for his outstanding work.