Re: Debian 5.0 (lenny) tar ball for the SheevaPlug - USB install

* Hector Oron <hector.oron@gmail.com> [2009-05-06 12:38]:
>   *  Add support to u-boot so it can boot kernel from SD [1]

Yeah, that's definitely something people are interested in.  It would
be great if SD card support would get integrated into u-boot because
this would make the solution much cleaner... let's see how quickly
Marvell will review this patch.

>   *  Try out emdebian grip rootfs (half smaller than Debian one) [2]

I don't know anything about emdebian.  Maybe that's something you can
help out with.

>   *  Try out recent eglibc in Debian [3]

I think it's just a matter of time until this shows up in unstable and
testing and then people will test it.

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/