Cirrus MaverickCrunch FPU optimized Debian repository available

Hi
   I've made a little repository of Debian armel packages available
that are compiled using real MaverickCrunch FPU instructions. The
speedups are between 2.5 and 4 times for audio codecs compared to the
standard softfloat packages.
   These are only useful if you are running Debian armel lenny on a
board with a Cirrus Logic EP93{02,07,12,15} processor.
   Details of how to use them and how they were built are are under
http://simplemachines.it/debian

  I've added +crunch to the standard Debian package names, so they
will be installed in preference to the standard lenny versions but
will be overridden if more recent versions appear in lenny updates.
  So far I've just done the floating point intensive dependencies of
Asterisk, OGG and MP3 codecs and the top FP-intensive general-purpose
libraries (the FFTWs and liboil). If anyone would like other
FP-intensive packages adding, just let me know.