Re: Regarding Kirkwood cpu support

On Sun, Mar 15, 2009 at 21:09:33 +0100, Martin Michlmayr (tbm@cyrius.com) wrote:

> > For the record, I received a SheevaPlug yesterday and this will be my
> > next big project.  I'll blog about it soon with some more information
> > and thoughts.
>
> http://www.cyrius.com/journal/debian/kirkwood/sheevaplug/nslu2-killer

Thank you Martin.  As you say, it looks like an exciting device.

With shipping charges from the US (to the UK) it costs $130, which these
days is around 92 UK pounds, but hopefully the price will drop as suggested
in this article:

http://www.t3.com/news/marvell-sheevaplug-hides-a-computer-in-a-plug-socket?=38234

and shipping charges should come down as and when it is stocked by European
distributors.

Thanks again for the interesting article.

--
Bob Cox.  Stoke Gifford, near Bristol, UK.