Regarding Kirkwood cpu support

I just joined the list and sifted through a couple of months of the archive. With regards to Martin Michlmayr starting up work on Kirkwood support (http://lists.debian.org/debian-arm/2009/02/msg00057.html) I wanted to share a link concerning a Kirkwood application:

http://techreport.com/discussions.x/16466

Although 512 Mb worth of flash is a bit tiny (I mean, what would it cost to add another 4 Gb?) it's a neat application. I'm sure I could think of some cool use for it.

While I'm at it, thank you Martin for all your work! I just upgraded my nslu2 to armel. That and my ts209 are so much fun.