Keyspan-enabled kernel?

Guys:

I'm running:

Linux n2100 2.6.26-1-iop32x #1 Sun Jan 11 10:42:50 UTC 2009 armv5tel GNU/Linux

Obviously, that kernel won't talk to my Keyspan 4-port USB serial adapter. So I grabbed a source package from here:

http://www.knizefamily.net/russ/software/linux/keyspan-usb-to-serial-converter-driver/

Although that package works fine on my AMD64 workstation, it doesn't work on the n2100: I get a weird, kinda off-by-one error where keystrokes echoed to me are different from what actually seems to be going out over the wire. Or something, I can't quite figure out how to describe it. But it's broken.

Anyway, ... and I'm almost ashamed to ask since this is a Debian mailing list and all, ... :) does anyone have an n2100 kernel that talks to Keyspan adapters? I could really use one!

b.g.
--

Bill Gatliff
bgat@billgatliff.com