Re: Some advice on iMX31

I found so far no key combination to make my current ARM based Netbook -
NPX-9000 - boot from another device, and all by itself it isn't doing
anything even remotely looking like it'd be booting from external devices

kexec isn't present by default on the NPX-9000 - I'd have to check if it'd
work from a chrooted environment.

And a chroot'ed environment isn't exactly my dream as the init-system doesn't
work - process "init" isn't process 1. That carries a few problems, like the
power down process not working by default and such.

Anyway: Thank you very mch, I'll try kexec rom a chroot'ed environment.

--
Rüdiger Leibrandt
--

Cel.: +49 (0) 170 6885664