Re: Test images for Debian lenny rc2 available

* Bengt Bolinder <bbolinder@gmail.com> [2009-01-24 19:51]:
> When i ssh into the NSLU2  and want to set the archive, I get this error:
>
> [!!] Choose a mirror of the Debian archive
> The specified Debian archive mirror is either not available, or does
> not  have a valid Release file on it. Please try a different mirror.
>
> Which valid mirror ? IP-address ? And what mirror directory ?

After choosing the country you're in, you get a list of mirrors.
Try choosing a different mirror, maybe one in a different country.
I performed an installation with the Austrian mirror today, and the
one in the UK and Netherlands usually works well.

Another possibility is that your network configuration is not correct.
Does:
  wget http://192.25.206.16/~tbm/
in a console on the NSLU2 in debian-installer work?  If not, what does
  ip address
  ip route
  cat /etc/resolv.conf
say?