Re: Test images for Debian lenny rc2 available

Hi Martin.
I have a NSLU2 I want to use with a webcam. I have just uploaded the
di-nslu2.bin debian-armel-5.0rc2-test1.zip. Upload works fine.

When i ssh into the NSLU2  and want to set the archive, I get this error:

[!!] Choose a mirror of the Debian archive
The specified Debian archive mirror is either not available, or does
not  have a valid Release file on it. Please try a different mirror.

Which valid mirror ? IP-address ? And what mirror directory ?

Best regards
Bengt Bolinder