Re: debian installer on sheevaplug; partitioning usb flash drive problem and workaround

Frank,

I have a couple of cards I can try. I decided to go with debian on the plug. The notes about ext4 on Ubuntu told be the more supported direction might be debian. I will try your tips on using Linux to prepart/mkfs the sd card. Might be that what caused the 1st problem.

--steve
That said, I think it is time to bring it back inside the local network and start ;-]