2.6.32 orion5x kernels not working on Linkstation Pro

Hi list,

(I'd appreciate CC on replies since I'm not subscribed.)

I have a Linkstation Pro here that's been running Debian kernels,
orion5x flavour, since 2.6.28 or so.  With 2.6.32 I haven't been able to
get a kernel to boot.  I've tried each of the 2.6.32-trunk-orion5x
revisions that has been released so far.  Restored the backed-up
uImage.buffalo and initrd.buffalo of 2.6.31-1 and it's fine again.

I don't have serial access and the uboot doesn't have netconsole
enabled, so I haven't been able to view the boot messages.  Logfiles
(e.g. dmesg.log) aren't being touched, so I guess it isn't getting as
far as mounting /.

Thanks,
Ryan