Re: NSLU2 with lenny armel: segfaults with filesystem commands (ls, cp, mv)

Rick,

yes, the system is on a USB flash stick, but I don't really believe that a
faulty memory cell would cause such symptoms. Should be easy enough to
test, though. I'll just copy the three binaries that fail to another
location and then rename after deleting the originals, that should make
sure that they are stored in another flash cell.

Regards, Richard