Re: Problem Booting from SD Card.

* Ian Barton <lists@manor-farm.org> [2009-11-05 11:42]:
> >>Begin: Mounting root file system ... Begin: Running
> >>/scripts/local-top ... done.
> >>Begin: Waiting for root file system ... [    2.320000] mmc0: host
> >>does not support reading read-only switch. assuming write-enable.
> >>[    2.330000] mmc0: new high speed SD card at address 678f
> >>[    2.350000] mmcblk0: mmc0:678f SD01G 982 MiB
> >>[    2.360000]  mmcblk0: p1 p2
>
> Thanks. Is this a manufacturer problem or an SD vs SDHC problem? If I
> can try a different make of SDHC is it likely to work?

Some SDHC cards are known to work, yes.

Anyway, I asked about the status of an u-boot release based on the
upstream code but didn't get a reply.  I still hope this will improve
SD support but because of the lack of reply I have no idea when this
will happen.

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/