Re: Problems upgrading kernel --> possible bug?

* Xan <dxpublica@telefonica.net> [2009-10-15 13:40]:
> Any hint? should I have to reinstall another way the debian?

Unless you can connect a serial console, I don't think there's an easy
way to find out what's going on.

I see you're using two disks.  This is often a cause for boot problems
since the boot order might change (sda becomes sdb, and sdb becomes
sda).  However, it seems you have RAID, so assuming both disks are in
RAID and you only use /dev/mdX in /etc/fstab rather than /dev/sdXY
this shouldn't apply here.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/