Apt alignment trap.

Hi,
I'm pretty new to porting debian on arm, so please be kind with me.... ;)

Jokes apart, I've the following issue: I'm seeing a lot of alignment trap
on apt-get, even on a simple "apt-get update".

Should I file a bug against apt (but it seems very strange to me that no
one encountered this yet), or did I miss something ?

The kernel was compiled with CodeSourcery toolchain, and my processor is a
Ti Davinci Dm355, don't know if it matters...

# file `which apt-get`
/usr/bin/apt-get: ELF 32-bit LSB executable, ARM, version 1 (SYSV),
dynamically linked (uses shared libs), for GNU/Linux 2.6.18, stripped

# cat /proc/cpuinfo
Processor	: ARM926EJ-S rev 5 (v5l)

Thanks, bye.
--