Re: n2100 kernel crash (?)

On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 12:16:52AM +0200, Tobias Frost wrote:
> Pierre,
>
> what NFS server are you using?

the thecus is the client, the server (if that's relevant) is a standard
(as in stock configuration) nfsv4 server.

> Do you have a possiblity to check if there are messages on the serial
> port?

Not yet because I've not soldered a serial port yet, I have to go grab
the components to do so and I'm lazy.

Note that now that I've synced my data from the previous NFS server onto
the thecus, and that my local Debian mirror has been updated and that
the raid array is synchronized as well, I've not had any unstability to
report so far.

I'll try to reproduce once I have a serial console, even if that's
a problem relatively long to appear (it took something like 4 to 6hours
of intensive copies to crash).

--
·O·  Pierre Habouzit