Re: arm port plans for the squeeze cycle

On Aug 19, 2009, at 6:42 AM, Riku Voipio wrote:

On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 08:27:32AM -1000, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
* Marc Brockschmidt <marc@marcbrockschmidt.de> [2009-08-16 14:40]:
Do you have any big changes planned? How much time would they take, and
what consequences are there for the rest of the project?

How many "big" transitions will the upcoming changes cause? When should those
happen? Can we do something to make them easier?

Do we have anything to report here?  IMHO, any release date will work
fine for the ARM port since there are no major issues or transitions.

As mentioned elsewhere on the thread, the biggest deal is getting
openmoko supprted. But I believe it's more of a kernel and d-i team
issue than ARM port issue.

I'd like to throw the ball back to our ARM port users - what are missing
from Debian ARM port?

Is there any plan to support the OpenRD Client machine?

Rick