Re: RAID 1 in nslu2 in installing system.

En/na Martin Michlmayr ha escrit:
* Xan <dxpublica@telefonica.net> [2009-07-07 23:51]:
Mmm..... my main problem is really to change boot disk in the kernel from /dev/sda1 to /dev/md0.

How can do that in nlsu2?

Edit /etc/fstab and then run: update-initramfs -u
And that's all?
I see in /etc/init-ramfs-tool/ and I did not find any reference to actual boot disk sda1.

For the other hand, how can I revert this? If I get errors after active RAID disk as / during booting, how can I solve that? I don't want to (re-) turn to make upslug2. ,-)

Thanks for answering.

Xan.