Re: 2 Disks (by label/UUID)

* DE POOTER Bart <on4cet@hotmail.com> [2008-04-21 21:39]:
> I know I had problems too with the UUID method at First ... The thing was,
> everyone mentioned to use UUID=xxxxx syntax, but mine only worked when using
> the full syntax like /dev/disk/by-uuid/
>
> Don't know about others !

One thing you could do in order to debug this is to edit
/usr/share/initramfs-tools/hooks/nslu2 and add the following line at
the end:

echo "Root is: $rootdev" >&2

and run update-initramfs -u and look at the output for the root device -
then you can check whether this root device looks correct.

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/