Re: (native) debian(-installer) support for fsg-3

Hi,

On Wednesday 19 March 2008 02:12, Rod Whitby wrote:
> >> Is there anything else we need in userland (or other kernel patches)
> >> which isnt in lenny already?
> We'll need flash-kernel support and userland led management.

Ok, cool, that's not much :-)

The flash-kernel package already supports different devices, so that looks
quite straightforward.

What is your opinion about how to package the led management? For the NSLU2
its included in the nslu2-utils package, as you know ;) Is that the same
tool? Should it be split out of the package or should that package be renamed
to something more generic or something completly different?

(I'll also try to build a patched kernel for the device tomorrow, last I
tried, the patches didnt apply cleanly and then I had not time to further
look into it...)

regards,
	Holger